Easy To Read Fish Finders

What fish finder has the brightest and easiest to read display? Between glare, my seat position and my old eyes I have a difficult time seeing my screen unless I squint and get close. Are there any solutions out there?

Comments

• The Hummingbird Helix 7 with down Imaging is incredibly bright. I upgraded my system earlier this year and the difference in screen quality and image brightness is well worth it. It's hard to tell how bright a fish finder screen is going to be in the store but I can attest to the Hummingbird Helix 7 working great under the sun on bright water.

• @Seas_The_Day I have a Garmin Echomap 93 and have no problem seeing the display in any light. No matter what setting. It also has screen adjustment settings that will help with different light conditions.

• @Seas_The_Day I have a Garmin 12" screen and it is unbelievably bright. Even if I take my sun shade down on the brightest day I have no problem reading our screens. Have you tried changing your display settings? It could be as simple as changing your settings to brighten your display. If not, you may want to look at a Garmin head unit. I havnt had any issues seeing mine.