Show Off Your Catch! (Fishing Gallery)

Let's see those trophies and hear about the stories you are most proud of. Show us your catch!

Comments

• I've been a lake fisherman my whole life but I've always wanted to give fly fishing a try. A few years ago I decided to hire a guide on a world class fishery and this is the first of many results. My first fish on a fly rod was this gorgeous 22" brown trout.

• DISCLAIMER* Not my catch, but I have to share the lake trout that just broke the record on my favorite lake. 53 lbs took the record which was over 35 years old. This trout is an absolute giant! Biggest I've ever pulled out of this (undisclosed) lake is 21 lbs.

• This trip to Alaska a few years ago for some Halibut fishing was a blast. All the other chartered boats were coming back empty handed and we went out feeling a little discouraged before we started. The captain put us onto a spot out in the middle of the ocean it felt like and we couldn't keep them off the hook. Just bringing in slabs for hours. I found it odd that the biggest fighter of the day was a 25 lb codfish. I think the biggest halibut we brought on the boat was just under 200 lbs.

• These are some of my favorite fishing memories... Catching redfish almost the size of me! They are such a fun fight and such a beautiful creature, we let everyone go making sure it swan off safely! My favorite fish to catch by far! :)