Marine Grade Flooring Options

What are my options for updating my decking? I don't love the idea of carpets but I'm open to EVA or vinyl options.

Comments

• Take a look at Interlux Interdeck non-skid deck paint. It looks great and is very durable. Easy to clean and easy to apply.

• The modern trend is using the custom cut EVA foam from a company like Seadek. If you want something a little more classic and timeless, use a non-slip textured deck paint. Carpet and vinyl are old school and not that great when it comes to performance if you ask me. The foam can be basically any color and design under the sun. Its also very comfortable underfoot. One thing about the deck paint is that it is durable and easy to clean. It's also easy to repair and repaint if you have any issues. Either way, try to avoid the vinyl its a bit outdated if you ask me.

• @Wind_Gypsy Take a look at SeaDek, TopDek or Marine Deck Factory. These places all custom make durable closed cell foam adhesive decking that looks beautiful and can match any color combo you desire. We had some strips made for our gunnels and we are very happy with the outcome. They've been on for over 2 years now with minimal wear and they wash clean every time. Best of luck!