Black Friday Deals For Boaters

Does anyone know of some good Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals for boaters coming up in 2021? Preferably deals on navigation electronics but I love a good deal so If you know of any offers worth sharing, please do so. Thanks in advance Dock Line Community! I'll respond with any deals and links that I come across for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Comments

• Following. I'm here for the deals! Garmin usually has some pretty good black Friday deals. I'm also keeping an eye out for black Friday deals on fish finders. I'll keep my eyes open and post as it gets a little closer.

• BlackFriday.com is showing West Marine is going to have some really good Black Friday deals on both Garmin, Lowrance, and RayMarine navigation equipment. It looks like they have big discounts on their fish finder/GPS combos as well as chartplotters. I'm sure you will get an email if you are a member on the website a week or two beforehand. I'll keep my eyes out and post any updates.

• I just got an email notifying me that the West Marine Black Friday Sale starts today! Looks like West Marine has some awesome deals on everything! From electronics to sunglasses, you are going to save quite a bit. I am definitely picking up some Costa Sunglasses and perhaps I can talk the wife into letting me get the Garmin Echomap Ive been eyeing all year. Here are the links they sent in the email.

First link is for the West Marine Black Friday Flyer deals.

Here is the link to the West Marine Black Friday deals online.

• @Baja_Runner_1975 The West Marine website is having a Thanksgiving sale today only. Basically everything on WestMarine.com is 15% off today only with coupon Save15 at checkout. I've got a rod and reel combo and a gps combo in my cart right now lol. This is going to get me in trouble. I will justify it by saying, "its on sale"... hahah