Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show 2021

THE LARGEST IN-WATER BOAT SHOW IN THE WORLD

The Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) kicks off on October 27th and offers 5 full days of seminars, experiences, exhibits and vendors showing off the latest and greatest things to hit the boating world. The FLIBS is the largest in-water boat show in the world and West Marine is proud to be the 2021 Official Boating Accessories Supplier. 

Tickets are available now. The show features a Superyacht Village where you can see vessels that reach 300 ft in length! This enclave for super yachts and super yacht enthusiasts is taking over an entire marina to showcase some of the most incredible yachts in the world. 

The Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show dates are October 27th - October 31st, 2021. 

Follow The Dock Line Community Forum Threads for discussions, features and more information about the boat show! Content, seminars and discussions will be pinned to the top during the entire boat show! You can also enter FLIBS in the search bar for all boat show related discussions.

Here is a video of last year's Best Of Show Winner! Viking Yachts 54 Convertible.

Comments

• Take a look at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show Overview here for a full list of dates, times and general show information.

• For the full Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show experience, make sure to download the app. Receive full access to the exhibitor list, product directory, schedule and special events. Navigating the world's largest in-water boat show can be difficult. Make it easier with the app and use your maps to navigate between the show's 7 locations. Search FLIBS in your app store or click the link below.

FLIBS official mobile app.

• If you are unable to attend the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show, here is a small glimpse of what you are missing out on. There is still time to get your tickets. If you want to see some of the world's most advanced yachts, head down to the show and be sure to stop by the West Marine booth (booth 21) for some free West Marine gear!

#FLIBS2021

• The Gale Force Twins just posted a video tour of the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show that is awesome! I couldn't make the show this year so I've been waiting for the pictures and videos to surface. What a show! The features that are coming with these center console boats are incredible.

The girls showcase some new technology called e-Motion. This hybrid propulsion system will drastically cut your generator hours as well as your diesel motor hours. From 2000 down to 150-200 hours! Pretty awesome steps in clean energy use.

The new announcement of the 46' Pilothouse from Invincible boats is unreal. If you are in a cold weather environment, this cat will make your life much easier. I love that Invincible boats pads their gunnels. I think more boats need to use a durable cushion or EVA foam on the gunnels. I think this should be a standard on most fishing boats.

• Here's a pretty awesome video showing many of the different boats heading to FLIBS showcasing their speed and power through Haulover Inlet. MTI Lamborghini, Baja, Cigarette, Nor-Tech are all flying through the inlet. Its pretty cool to see these boats running rather than just floating. After watching this video, I thought to myself that its going to be a strange day if/when I hear electric speed boats cruising around.