Cyber Monday Deals For Boaters

I know West Marine has great Cyber Monday deals for boaters. Who else or what other sites should I bookmark to keep an eye on those Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for aquaholics like myself? Looking for electronics, appliances and toys mainly but also open to some bigger fishing equipment. Maybe even a kite fishing setup if I can find the right deal. I've always been interested in a marine bbq if anyone has any reviews on those. Thanks Dock Line community. If anyone has any insights on what cyber monday deals I can expect. Let me know!

Comments

• @WhatsUpDock West Marine does an awesome Thanksgiving Sale on the website because the stores are closed. Last year it was 15% off so I ended up ordering a new Garmin, new dock lines and a Yeti cooler. I'm pretty sure the Thanksgiving sale was as good or better than the Cyber Monday sale they ran. I'm holding out for some golf club deals this year.

• @WhatsUpDock Last year, if I remember correctly, West Marine had an awesome online sale for the entire week. I think they had some really big deals and a 15% off everything site wide. The stores are closed on Thanksgiving so the online sale is where you want to be.

• I just received an email with the West Marine Black Friday sale and it's awesome! $99 Costa sunglasses, huge discounts on Garmin and Simrad and other awesome deals on fishing equipment. As far as a marine BBQ goes, I have the Magma Newport 2 Infrared grill and I love it. Its the perfect size for a few people, its lightweight and easy to cover or store. I would recommend it to anyone. The infrared grill cooks much better than my old standard grill.

• West Marine is having a huge Thanksgiving sale right now. 15% off everything on the site! Today is the day to get those GPS fish finder combos! @WindyEnergy It looks like they are doing it again this year. New rod/reel combo in the cart!

www.Westmarine.com

coupon code Save15