Meet The Women Wave Makers - The Best Female Anglers Out There Are Going To Share Their Tips

West Marine and TakeMeFishing.Org have teamed up to present to you the Women Wave Makers Webinars. Every Wednesday in April, we are going to showcase a female angler who is truly making waves in the industry. We want to inspire you to explore your local waterways and get out there and fish! Meet the following Women Wave Maker anglers who will be sharing their fishing tips, tricks and more. These inspirational woman are going to host a webinar every Wednesday this month which will be live streamed on the @WestMarine Instagram channel as well as Facebook and Youtube.

April 6th - Meet Nicole Jacobs from Minnetonka, MN.

Nicole is an angler from St. Paul, Minnesota. She empowers others to follow their passions through faith and fishing. In her words, “the key to getting more women fishing is to be a respectful, humble and a motivated role model. We need to lead by example.”

Nicole is an avid bass angler and has competed in tournaments across the country since 2013. Her skills extend beyond the lake having become a female role model within the outdoor industry.

April 13th - Meet Annie Nagel from Sausalito, CA.

Sonoma County native, Annie Nagel, is a pro kayak angler who takes her fishing skills up the coast from Monterey Bay to Humboldt in Northern California.

Annie’s favorite fish to target is king salmon, in addition to rockfish and lingcod. Although, she’s happy to catch any saltwater fish that she can eat.

April 20 - Meet Tiffany Risch, aka Snookie, from Virginia Beach, VA.

Born and raised in Virginia, Tiffany Risch, known to many as Snookie Fishing on social media, has dedicated her life to the sport of fishing, resigning from her full-time position with a local hunting and fishing company to pursue a fishing career.

Snookie has worked as a deckhand alongside some of the best anglers in the business, honing her knowledge of the sport in freshwater and saltwater fishing alike. She continues to build skills ranging from bass fishing in her kayak to sight fishing for cobia to trolling for Spanish mackerel in the Chesapeake Bay.

April 27 - Meet The Gale Force Twins from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

During their time at the University of Miami, Amanda and Emily Gale spent every summer break and long weekend working on a busy fishing charter boat in Key West, Florida. It was there that they honed their fishing skills and earned their U.S. Coast Guard 50 Ton Captains Licenses. 

Today, the duo runs their own business, Gale Force Twins LLC., where they build a fishing community and provide resources for saltwater fishing and boating.

For more details on the Women Wave Makers Webinar visit this link and register for free.

Women Wave Makers Webinar 2022

Comments

• If you are unable to attend these amazing events in person, you can view them live by clicking the links below.

These events will be live streamed every Wednesday in April from 5:00-8:00pm MDT.

April 6th - Nicole Jacobs from Minnetonka, MN

April 13th - Annie Nagel from Sausalito, CA

April 20th - Tiffany Risch, aka Snookie, from Virginia Beach, VA

April 27th - The Gale Force Twins from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Click these links to set a reminder and stay tuned for some awesome tips and tricks from some of the best female anglers in the world!

• I don't live anywhere near any of the stores so I can't go in person however I am very excited to see the webinars streamed! Ive blocked out my Wednesdays this month and I'm excited to see what these inspirational ladies have to say! Thank you for the invite West Marine. This is awesome.

Tight Lines!

• Nicole Jacobs is an amazing tournament angler! I followed her Women Making Waves video last year with Bass Angler Magazine! Very excited to see tomorrows video. Nicole has an awesome outlook on competitive angling. She's an amazing angler. I lost my father too and fishing took on a entirely new meaning after he passed so I can definitely relate to her story. Cheers West Marine, thanks for spotlighting an incredible person!

• The first part of this series with Nicole Jacobs was a hit. A lot of very enthusiastic guests showed up to meet her in person and gain some very valuable Crappie fishing tips. We were able to film and record the entire event and are happy to share it with you here! Take a look at these awesome Crappie fishing tips from one of the world's best crappie anglers, Nicole Jacobs

• The second part of this series with Annie Nagel was a fun-filled evening. Dedicated anglers showed up to learn about Annie and her lingcod fishing tips, kayak fishing tips, and safety tips. We were able to film and record the entire event and are happy to share it with you here! Take a look at these awesome cod fishing tips from one of the a killer kayak angler, Annie Nagels.

• The third part of this series with Snookie Fishing aka Tiffany Risch was a knowledge-filling night. New and experienced anglers showed up to learn about drop shot rig tips for landing great bass. We were able to film and record the entire event and are happy to share it with you here! Take a look at these great drop shot rig fishing tips from one of the passionate skilled angler, Snookie Fishing.

• The grand finale in the series with the incredible Gale Force Twins was an astounding evening. Young eager anglers showed up to learn about lure and rig tips for catching mahi and tuna. We were able to film and record the entire event and are happy to share it with you here! Take a look at these fantastic lure and rig tips for landing lots of tuna and mahi from the greatest angler twins, the Gale Force Twins.